Collar Badges - Department of Defence Administrative Company

 

[Metal Main] [Collars Main]
 [Collars Misc]

This collar badge was introduced in 1924 and was worn until 1948. The badge was only worn by enlisted personnel.   The symbol is the same as is on the Defence Force Headquarters badge (formally Army Headquarters).

 

      
Brass ( 1924 - 1942) Bronze (1942 - 1948)
   

 

 
[Metal Main] [Collars Main]
 [Collars Misc]

 

 

This page is in no way sponsored or endorsed by The Irish Defence Forces - Óglaigh na hÉireann. Opinions and views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Service.

 Page Updated : Sunday, 06 February 2011